Autism therapy tracker
Asses the effectiveness of autism treatments and track progress easelly with Autism therapy tracker app features:
- built-in ATEC diagnostic tool;
- results are organizeds into tables and charts;
- extort results to .csv and share it eg with specialist;
- schedule the frequency of tests and get a reminder;
- a choice of 15 languages of the questionnaire, regardless of the regional settings of the device.
The Autism Treatment Evaluation Scale (ATEC) is a 77-item diagnostic assessment tool that was developed by Bernard Rimland and Stephen Edelson at the Autism Research Institute. The ATEC was originally designed to be completed by parents, teachers, or caretakers to monitor progress in children with ASD.
No data collecting.